Super Kickers Soccer Clinic
This year we have restructured the Program to become the best for years to come. Our Summer Clinic will work on player development at both the skills level and mindset. Our goal is for players to improve technique, learn tactical game, teamwork, discipline and love of the game. All while having fun and making friends.
Join us for a memorable Summer!
We are ready, are you ?
High skill development Soccer Clinic For Everyone
Superkickers Soccer Clinics are designed for players of all levels who want to learn and improve their fundamental soccer skills in a fun and encouraging environment.
- Improving and developing technique.
- Preparing young minds to excel at the highest level while having fun
- CPR qualified coaches
- Breakfast provided to all players.
- Transportation to/from practice field.
July 1st to August 23rd
8:00 - 2:30pm
Girls and Boys Ages 6-12
Juniper Valley Park (Players should be dropped off and picked up at PS69 in Jackson Heights).
Bus Transportation to/from Juniper Park provided.
- $350 Full Week
- $140 (T, TH only)
- $210 (M, W, F only)
Each day is structured for optimal learning
Below is a typical week and daily schedule.
Coordination, Balance, Awareness
|Individual assessment for player’s development|
Body and Ball Movements
Basic Passing and Receiving
|Players will learn how to pass and receive the ball
Advance Passing and Receiving,
|Transition from basic to advance to identify kicking
Dabble wobble dribble
Banana peel pas
|Players will learn variation of skills, when, how and where
First touch and move.
|Fridays||System of play vision|
|Players will variation of games which will implement
Into system of play
|8:00AM - 8:30AM||Arrival/Breakfast|
|8:30AM - 9:00AM||Bus to Juniper Park|
|9:00AM - 9:30AM||Camp Warm up game|
|9:45AM - 10:15AM||Individual Ball skill session|
|10:15AM - 11:00AM||Circuit Training/Stations/Group Exercises|
|11:00AM - 11:20AM||Break/Demonstrations|
|11:20AM - 12:00PM||LUNCH|
|12:00PM - 1:45PM||Scrimmage Games|
|1:45PM - 2:00PM||Daily wrap up|
|2:00PM - 2:30PM||Bus back to PS69|
Our Professional Soccer Coaches
Coach Everton G Barrett (AKA) Shangull
- Former Jamaican National Player/Premier League Player.
- NSCAA Certified Soccer Coach
- JFF Level one Coach JFF/CC00089
- Technical Director NY Jamaican Boyz ID Showcase
- Known for his work rate speed, tricky moves, and goal scoring ability
- Known for her playing and coaching ability at the youth level.
- National Soccer Coaches Association -Level 1
- National Soccer F License
- 7V7 Online course certification