SuperKickers soccer clinic is designed for players who want to learn and improve their fundamental skills in an encouraging environment.
Each practice is filled with a variety of activities to promote correct soccer technique.
Practice focusses on mastery of skills, as well as sportsmanship
Training habits, and fitness
Both technical and tactical training
REGISTER FOR SOCCER CLINIC
Clinic will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:00-6:30pm at Astoria Park (23rd Avenue & 19 Street).
Meet our Coach
Coach Everton Barrett
- NSCAA Certified Soccer Coach
- JFF Level one Coach JFF/CC00089
- Former Jamaican National League Player
- Technical Director NY Jamaican Boyz ID Showcase
Sample of 2 Hour Soccer Clinic
1st session - Phase 1
2nd session - Phase 2
- Motor skill
- Total body control
- Better ball movement
3rd session - Phase 3
- Technical training
4th session - Phase 4
- Tactical playing concept vision of play.
- Warm down juggling (Learning)