Skip to content
- Tryouts are open to all players that are age eligible and fall between the dates for that given age group
- All tryouts will be held for two days. Players are required to attend both tryout days.
- The duration of the tryouts is approximately 1.5 hours. Parents must stay at tryouts, but away from the designated tryout area - parents may not drop a child off and leave the tryout area.
- There should be no cheering or individual coaching during a tryout.
- All players must wear shin guards, indoor soccer shoes, and appropriate athletic attire.